Thursday, August 27, 2009

Lately Kaitlin has been listening to one of her princess cd's on her portable Cd player. She puts on her head phones and than belts out her favorite songs. She sounds amazing! I think she was cursed, oops I mean blessed with Oma's beautiful singing voice(don't worry Oma knows she's tone deaf). I would post a wonderful video of her singing talent but my camera doesn't record sound. So, if you are dying to hear how wonderful it is to listen to Kait sing, give her a call, she'd love to sing for ya.

3 comments:

Lee said...

She is "blessed" with Oma's voice?

Oh dear....

Kellie said...

Wow! You've posted a lot since I last visited. Megan busts out her own songs all the time. I hate to tell her to shush, but it drives me nuts sometimes. Good luck with Rylee:) and yay for Keegan!

Nettie! said...

Just caught up on all your posts - looks great!

(I need to get all my summer stuff on someday...I went ahead and did the back to school post anyways!)