Tuesday, September 1, 2009


On Friday as I was helping Keegan double knot his shoes (he can tie them but doesn't believe he can double knot them)I was stunned to see a nice hole in his sneaker. Friday was his 5th day of school and I couldn't believe his new shoes already had a hole. I swore I wouldn't by him the cheap shoes from walmart this school year because he always gets holes in them but after shopping around I couldn't bring myself to spend $20 on shoes. When I told him he had a hole in his shoe already he just shrugged his shoulders and said so? And than I thought, he's right, so what. In the winter he'll be wearing his boots (they survived last year without any holes)and all will be well again!

2 comments:

john and nikki said...

you should take them back. tyhey shouldn't destruct that quickly! fyi - every store will take shoes back even if it's been forever since you bought them. i learned that working at olympia sports. people wopuld return shoes that were over a year old. can you believe that?!

Kristine said...

i almost bought some of these for Curtis but didn't cause they have laces and he can't tie his own shoes yet. I'd take them back too. Save yourself $9.