We have had a very fun summer. From free lunch at the park, swimming at the fitness center, going to NM to see my family, visiting Idaho and seeing Rod's family, and a last minute trip to Bear Lake.
We went to Bear Lake last week. Rod's parents and his brother Greg and his family were there vacationing and we decided to join them for a day. We spent the day on the beach and than we camped at an awesome KOA campsite.
At the beach, we swam, dunked each other in the lake, built things in the sand, had lunch, a few people got a little sun burned or in Scott's case, got a huge sunburn.
Grandma and Grandpa
Kaitlin
Scott's castle
the turtle Greg built
Kaitlin, Lindy and Keegan sunbathing
Rod and I
Caleb swimming
Rylee trying to warm up. In the morning the water was pretty cold, but it did warm up nicely by the afternoon.
Kait trying to get warm.
Rylee pulling the raftWe had so much fun! Rod and I plan on trying to get a family reunion planned for next summer. Anyone game?
After Bear Lake, Rod's brother and his family came back to our place to party it up for 2 more days.
On wednesday, we celebrated Rod's 29th birthday. Sarah made him BYU capcakes and a anti-utes cake.


On Thursday we sent Greg and Hetaher away to play (to pay them back for letting us get away in Idaho) and we took the kids swimming. And On Friday, Rod took Keegan and Kaitlin to Lagoon with Greg and his family. Rylee and I stayed home because why go to Lagoon when you can't ride the rides.
Caleb and Keegan matching for their trip to lagoon)It was a fun time and sad to know summer vacation has come to an end but we are lucky to have been able to do all that we did do this summer. Here's to next summer, I almost ready!
5 comments:
I didn't know you married such a youngin'. Happy Bday Rod!
I am game for Bear Lake next summer.
I love the picture of Rylee pulling the raft/tube.
And I LOOVE Kait's swimsuit. What size is it? 6-9 months?
Oh and when I first saw Keegan's t-shirt I thought it was a Utes shirt and I about died. Luckily it isn't. Does he know it has some red on it?
I have to agree with Kristine, I first thought it was a Ute shirt till I looked closer! LOL
My niece has that same swimsuit with the hearts on it!
It looks like you have had a great summer.
Fun pics.
Happy belated birthday to Rod.
Now, it's time to count down to baby.
Do you have any names picked out yet?
Happy late birthday, Rod! Sorry I missed it. Love the birthday cake!
Post a Comment