Thursday, September 24, 2009

I just can't seem to keep up on the blog. A lot of things have been passing by that I should blog about but than I just put it off. So here's an attempt at catching up!

On Saturday, we took a trip to Provo. Rod went to the BYU game and the kids and I went to play at Shannon and Adam's. We had a fun time at Shannon's eating pizza and chicken wings while Rod was at the BYU game getting annoyed at his favorite team.

Our van decided to die while we were in Provo. I think that our family has been cursed with car problems this year. Luckily after a few tries we were able to get the van jumped and we made it home. And even luckier we thought it might be the alternator and thankfully it ended up just being a dead battery. The van is now working again and we hope it stays that way!



We finally have Rylee going to Nursery again. She has refused to go for the last few months or so and we haven't really forced the issue. If she's screaming it's hard for me to make her stay, I want her to like church not hate it. finally I decided that it was time to bribe her and it's working. All I have to promise her is an otter pop after church and she is good to go. I just hope she doesn't tire of otter pops!



Keegan started football on Tuesday. He had his first practice and than a game. He was very excited. He loved getting out there with all the boys, running around, chest bumping his teammates and rough housing.
The team they played was amazing. They had cheers, a bunch of different plays and were very organized. It was a team of all poly's and they were ready to play. I think they have been practicing for a long time! Needless to say Keegan's team lost and Keegan was very sad. But his team has a practice today and he 's excited to go play again. I think if Keegan had his way he would have practice or a game everyday.



Kaitlin had decided to do preschool, after telling us that she didn't want to. So she should be starting preschool soon leaving Rylee and I some one on one time for the next 3 months.



The pregnancy is going well. Baby seems to doing well. I am getting bigger everyday and already hate the fact of having to loose all the pregnancy weight. Rylee walks around all day with a baby diaper that we got free in the mail. Needless to say, the baby will not be wearing the diaper when she is born, since Rylee not only carries it every where but she loves to suck on it.



And I guess that's all the news. At Keegy's practice today I hope to take some pictures of my handsome football player and I will try to stay on top of things and post them on the blog!

No comments: