We finally bought a second vehicle. We bought it last Monday and it has been so nice not having to drop Rod off at work or walk Keegan to school in the hot hot heat. Our new vehicle is a Mercury Mystique and although it is old, it has lower miles for it's age and we are just crossing our fingers that it will last a good while for us.
Rod is out helping someone with a roof right now, but I'll try to take a picture of it later and post it so you can all check out our new car purchase (and hopefully last car purchase for a long while).
2 comments:
Hi Janeen! Congrats on the new vehicle and I hope it lasts a good long time for you, too.
Our blog isn't private anymore so come on in!
How nice to have two sets of wheels. I remember what a momentous occassion it was for us when we finally each had a car. We lived a long time with only one vehicle. I remember those days well.
Post a Comment