Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Our little Ry-ry started preschool today! For the first day, I attended class with her and had a friend watch Reagan. When we went to drop off Regan, Rylee started to bawl because she wanted her "buddy" to go to preschool too. Thankfully she settled down (with the help of my camera, she loves playing with it) and in the end had a blast at her first day.

Rylee loved getting her own name tag, like Kaitlin use to have. She decorated a place mat for snack time, painted, read books, played with puzzles and blocks, and listened nicely at circle time.

As I watched her playing, I realized our little ryles is growing up. Rylee keeps us on our toes, but we sure love her and her spit fire attitude and it's a little bitter sweet watching her all grown up and ready to be on her own at preschool.








1 comment:

Kristine said...

oooh her preschool looks like a lot of fun. can i go too?