When I first met Rod one of the first things that I noticed about him was that he always wore tall sock, pulled up to his knees, while wearing shorts. I would always mock him about his socks because in NY that style was long forgotten. He of course didn't care and would always pull his socks up extra high to drive me bonkers. Well eventually Rod came around. He now wears ankle socks (for the most part) while wearing shorts and he'll wear his taller socks with his pants. So, I thought I was finally over the embarrassing tall sock thing. Well it turns out Kaitlin is just like her daddy. She loves to wear her socks pulled up as high as they will go. I bought her ankle socks but she refuses to wear them. She will only wear her other socks that I so lovingly roll in half so she doesn't look so dorky. But as soon as she is out of my sight, she pulls her socks right back up. She knows it drives me crazy and I know I am little OCD about it, but I am hoping that one day, and soon, that like her daddy, she'll grow out of this ugly sock phase.
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
When I first met Rod one of the first things that I noticed about him was that he always wore tall sock, pulled up to his knees, while wearing shorts. I would always mock him about his socks because in NY that style was long forgotten. He of course didn't care and would always pull his socks up extra high to drive me bonkers. Well eventually Rod came around. He now wears ankle socks (for the most part) while wearing shorts and he'll wear his taller socks with his pants. So, I thought I was finally over the embarrassing tall sock thing. Well it turns out Kaitlin is just like her daddy. She loves to wear her socks pulled up as high as they will go. I bought her ankle socks but she refuses to wear them. She will only wear her other socks that I so lovingly roll in half so she doesn't look so dorky. But as soon as she is out of my sight, she pulls her socks right back up. She knows it drives me crazy and I know I am little OCD about it, but I am hoping that one day, and soon, that like her daddy, she'll grow out of this ugly sock phase.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's funny! I was a picky one with socks when I was a girl! they had to fit just perfect or I would't wear them...shouldn't put that in past tense...I think I am still that way to an extent!
Yes it must be an ID thing cause I had to break Kev of the same habit!!!
Post a Comment