Am I the only person in this entire world that cannot do a man style push up?
Nicole and I are taking part in a "smokin hot momma's" friendly exercise challenge and for the first day of strength training, we are suppose to do three reps of three, men style push ups. I am a wimp and have a hard time doing even one man style push up! But yesterday, I pushed through the pain, did what I thought counted as 3 sets of 3 men style push ups and called it good. When Rod got home, I bragged to him and I showed him my push up and he just laughed and made fun of me. I cannot put my butt down to the ground and he tried to show me how to do a real push up. Of course, I couldn't do it and I got made fun of some more. All I know is my arms are sore today so what ever I was doing obviously was working. So when I have to record my push ups for the week, I am counting the ones I attempted to do, does that sound fair?
3 comments:
I think if your arms were sore...than whatever you were doing TOTALLY counts! You get props for just working out!
i did 3 sets of 3 the first time and 3 sets of 5 the second time. they probably weren't "official" boy pushups like in the army, but i thought they were pretty good ones.
I thought mine were good until Rod laughed at me. I did more yesterday, I pushed through the immense pain and told myself, if others can do them than so can I!
Post a Comment